Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vina Robles RED to the power of 4?



I screwed off the cap (yep, it's a screw top, my fave for convenience sake) and took one sip, and put the cap back on. I took it back to Sendik's because I thought there must be something wrong with the bottle because it was THAT bad. I guess sending a bottle back at the grocery store is not as acceptable as at a restaurant. Not that I really do that either, but good to know. In any case, they did let me switch it for another one. It was much better the 2nd time around, however, still not my thing.

From the same maker as the Rose I previously "reviewed" [in quotes],
Vina Robles Rose, that I wasn't able to really judge because I am just not a white/pink wine person. I feel like I can't really "review" [in quotes, again] this one either because it's made for someone whose pallette is wildly different than mine.

Someone taste it and tell me what they think. I swear it's not bad, it's just:

'not my bag, baby (wink)'

Thanks Amy for helping me out with how to properly say that.

Anyway:

Vina Robles RED 4 2006
Huerhuero Paso Robles
Petite Syrah 53%
Syrah 38%
Tannat 7%
Touriga 2%
Vina Robles, San Miguel


No comments: