Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vina Robles - fulfills the role

Hmmm... so I have a hard time LOVING any wine that is not red. I think I just have limited experience with white wines ... and roses are always at random times when really all I want to do is smoke a cigarette and act like I'm really cool. Which doesn't really happen all too often.
I got this Rose (ROSE - NOT WHITE ZINFANDEL) to go with my crab cakes and it was perfect.

Plus, it's from Paso Robles, which probably makes me a little (or a lot) biased.

Vina Robles
2006 Roseum
Huerhuero
Paso Robles

2 comments:

EL said...

You've got to try some German Rieslings. Dr. Loosen (http://www.drloosen.com/) makes some great wines. It goes well with spicy Thai or Chinese food...stuff that should be plentiful in WI.

jlp said...

i had two rieslings today... the second one was from france. i'm trying to "LOVE" it but so far i just like it. i'll finish the bottle then tell you what i think*... and i know you are so so interested. not. but i'll still tell you anyway.

and no, i didn't forget to add what my asterix means.

*not all in one sitting.