Saturday, November 29, 2008

Proof!

This is proof that I should stop giving my oh-so professional opinion on whites... At least in theory, at least tonight.

See, I broke two of my own rules:

1. Do not buy wine from Target... At least until they get their act
together.

2. Do not buy multiple varieties of the same maker without having liked at least 1 of their wines... I totally did this with the Primaterra "brand" ... See another post (whenever I get to it).

So on my visit to Target when I filled my basket with diapers, two toddlers and all the Root:1 on clearance, I also bought the "middle sister" wines. It should have been a dead giveaway that these were going to taste like I got them at target.

However, I tried the "wicked white" first .... And liked it!! In fact, even as I write this I'm planning to get more for my alone time (I mean dinner preparation time).

Then I tried the "rebel red" last night. Blech! Didn't even finish a glass...

So, does this prove I don't know what I'm talking about with whites? If the rule goes that you like what you like, then what does this say?

I think I'm going to give the wicked white another chance and see if I'm really all that wacked out when it comes to whites.. And yes, I do know I'm wacked out in general so no need to remind me in the comments section;)

No comments: