Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Seghesio Sonoma Zinfandel - sucked

... okay so it sucked, but I feel like I should give it another shot considering it seems to get good reviews.

Ernie, it really tastes like that one that you liked from Vinum Populi - that I hated and you loved. So it just might be that it's not my thing. In other words - - buy! buy!

Found it at Sheridan's Finest Wines & Generous Spirits at the Milwaukee Public Market for $21.99

BTW, this happens to be the most expensive wine I bought on this trip (by $1 whole dollar) - and I hated it! That might just go to show that I have no taste. But I know what I like.... I think.

3 comments:

EL said...

Hmmm...I just drank a very nice everyday zin (Rosenblum Paso Robles Appellation Series 2005) with my wife at an Argentinian restaurant ($15 at BevMo). Email me your home address and I’ll send you and Brady some stuff that I like. If you’re into Zins and want to splurge, get some Turley (http://www.turleywinecellars.com/). Scotty can pick you up a bottle or two next time he’s visiting his parents.

Scott said...

Ernie, I only shop at Seasmoke for wine...SEASmoke...SEASMOKE!!!

jlp said...

ernie... i think you've brought up turley before ... as a MITCH favorite. am i right or am i wrong????