Saturday, August 8, 2009

Love a man who tells me what to do.

Love a man who tells me what to do.

Specifically, I love a waiter who tells me what to order.

I continually insist on chatting with the waiter regarding what to
order... And tonight I found the master at Ado in Venice. Never have
I found such an opinionated waiter, never have I wanted to order
anything the waiter chose for me... In fact, never have I had the
owner shave truffles on my pasta. Paulo shaved truffles on Antonios
pasta. ha. ha ha.

And then wine. He decided if we should order glasses or a bottle
after our "corkage" bottle... And while the bottle that we brought was
way better than the bottle we bought, I'm in love (with the place...
Not the waiter for the record. Plus, it doesn't hurt when the owner
kisses us and asks how we are upon arrival. I eat that shit up...
such a sucker I am.)


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: