Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Steele Pinot Noir

Some things are starting to make sense... And then again confusing me also.

Question: Do certain wines really make you more drunk than others? I mean, how is this possible if all have the same stated alcohol content?

Take this Steele for example, 13.5% alcohol content. Why the hell do I feel twice as drunk when drinking this one versus most others?

I could never understand why I always walked out of going to dinner at Vito's on Pico (or is it Ocean Park?) just feeling way more drunk than normal. But now I know why (we always ordered Steele) .. but then I don't know why!

In any case I always really enjoy Steele (all drunkness aside), and will typically order it if I find it on a menu.

Now I just know I need to be more careful!

Steele
2005
Santa Barbara County
Pinot Noir

www.steelewines.com

No comments: