Thursday, December 11, 2008

ooops ... medoc

 


I totally accidently bought this bottle of wine.

I went back-and-forth, back-and-forth, trying to decide if I should try a bottle of red that was titled, simply, "st-emilion". I mean, I by default love St-Emilion. But with a different label. Entirely. I like the french-style label. In the French section. Not on the seasonal end-cap. Such turmoil I experienced. I picked it up, I put it down, I picked it up, I put it down. You think I'm kidding. I'm not.

I finally decided, what-the-hell, and I grabbed it and headed for the register.

Except I picked up the Medoc bottle that looked exactly like the St-Emilion bottle.

Crap.

Wasn't that good. And now I'm torn. Do I go and try the St. Emilion bottle, or just let it go, knowing that it probably sucks because the label doesn't look French?

Ugh.

What-to-do, What-to-do.

Medoc
Christian Moueix
2005
50% Cabernet, 30% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc, 5% Petit Verdot


Posted by Picasa

No comments: